Too Much Snow?
GOVA service change, effective Saturday, December 2, 2023. Route 27 Flour Mill will now be following winter routing. All other routes and schedules will remain the same.
The kiosk at the downtown transit hub will be closed on December 24, 25, 26, 31 and January 1. To view alternate bus pass vendors, visit https://www.greatersudbury.ca/live/transit/fares-and-passes/.
GOVA Transit schedules will vary through the holidays:
• December 24 – services end early.
• December 25 – no service.
• December 26 –Sunday service schedule.
• December 31 – extended hours and free service after 10 p.m. GOVA Zone hours will be extended where available to match the transit schedule.
• January 1 – holiday service schedule.
For full details on holiday schedules, visit https://www.greatersudbury.ca/live/transit/2023-holiday-schedules/.
For extended detour information please see individual routes below.
Wait at a cleared area close to your bus stop, such as a driveway or crosswalk, if your stop is obstructed by snow.
Signal as the bus approaches to help the operator prepare to stop. Drivers will stop at clearings close to your stop to help you exit.
GOVA Transit services 1,086 bus stops and 122 bus shelters. Snow is cleared to provide access to most bus shelters within one or two days following the end of a storm. Snow is generally not cleared to provide access to bus stops without shelters.