- Residents are required to wear a face covering or non-medical mask when visiting any indoor City facility or when using GOVA Transit.
- Service hours at GOVA Transit’s downtown kiosk have changed to Monday to Friday 7:45 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Saturday and Sunday service hours remain 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Reduced schedules and suspended routes will continue through the summer to deploy two buses whenever possible at peak times on heavier travelled routes.
Route 3 LU via Regent and Route 14 Four Corners
Detour until further notice. Only one bus stop is affected: #1080 YMCA
Passengers will be dropped off on the corner of Elgin St. and Durham St.
From Brady St.
Continue past Minto St.
Right Shaughnessy St.
Right Van Horne St.
Continue past Durham St.
Right Larch St.
Resume Regular Routing
During construction on Notre Dame Avenue, between Wilma and LaSalle for the Paris-Notre Dame Bikeway, bus stops located within the construction zone will not be serviced. Temporary bus stops will be placed at each end of the construction zone to service riders in this area until work has been completed in October 2020.
Route 1 and Route 11
The New Sudbury Library bus shelter on LaSalle Boulevard will not be serviced. Route 1 Main Line and Route 11 Donovan / Collège Boréal will be rerouted via Barry Downe, Sparks Street then Holland Street.
Riders who normally use the New Sudbury Library bus shelter are advised to use the temporary stop located on Holland at LaSalle.
Route 13 will follow a detour at Tuddenham and Mary St. due to construction work on Dean Ave.
Outbound: From Tuddenham to Mary, Route 13 will turn left on Logan St., right on Lorne St. and from there, resume regular routing.
Inbound: From Lorne St., Route 13 will turn left on Logan St. and right on Mary St., where it will resume regular routing.
Jul 26, 2019 at 3:32:18 PM
Want to find out in real-time how long it will take your bus to arrive at your stop?
- Check out our MyBus App.
Every GOVA Transit bus has a GPS that allows you to track the location of buses travelling to your stop. This allows you to get you to the minute information on bus arrival times.
How to Use the MyBus App
Open the MyBus App on your computer, smart phone or tablet and type your four digit bus stop number into the search box. If you are at your bus stop, the number is displayed on the bus stop sign.
The MyBus App will display the number of minutes until the arrival of the next bus at your stop as well as your route number.
Don’t know your bus stop number?
- Go to MyBus and click on “Stops” to see a list of all bus stop numbers.
- You can also go to MyBus and click on Trip Planner. Google Maps will show where you have to walk to get to your nearest bus stop, which bus route to take, when the next bus will arrive at the stop and when you’ll get to where you want to go!
Please arrive at your bus stop at least five minutes before a scheduled pick-up time. It’s best to plan for unexpected delays while you’re walking.