**NEW** 2021 COVID-19 Property Tax Deferral Program
The 2021 COVID-19 Property Tax Deferral program is now available to help residents and business owners experiencing financial hardships from the COVID-19 pandemic. The new program will provide qualifying property owners an opportunity to defer the next two tax payments to December, without penalty or interest. Eligibility, applications and list of supporting documents for each property type, please visit 2021 COVID-19 Property Tax Deferral Program.
The City of Greater Sudbury's tax department operates within the finance division and provides the following services:
- Bill and collect property taxes
- Administer provincially-mandated tax rebate programs
- Administer municipal property tax programs
- Process property tax adjustments
Contact the tax department
- Call Centre - Local: Dial 311
- Call Centre - Long Distance: 705-671-2489
- Tax Department: 705-674-4455, extension 2601
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 705-671-9327
- In Person: Second Floor, Tom Davies Square, 200 Brady St., Sudbury
- Mail: City of Greater Sudbury Tax Department
PO Box 5555, Station A,
Sudbury, ON, P3A 4S2
Calculate your property taxes
Use our Tax Calculating Tool to see what your property taxes are and get a breakdown of how your tax dollars are spent. All you need is your address or roll number.
Get your account balance
You can get your payment history and an account balance by calling the tax department at 705-674-4455, extension 2601, or by visiting your nearest Citizen Service Centre. Please have your roll number (found on your tax bill) ready.
Get your tax bill online
You can get your property tax bill online by signing up at epost — a secure and free online inbox from Canada Post to manage your property tax and other household bills or statements.