The Market is a farmer’s market plus so much more! It is Sudbury’s destination for local produce and artisan delicacies. Your visit to The Market is sure to include lots of fresh air, wholesome foods and one-of-a-kind products.
The Market is open rain or shine. Come by car, bus or bike. The Market offers free parking and a convenient transit stop.
Market Days and Location
To start off the 2020 season, the Market offers two convenient days at the York Street parking lot on Paris St. across from Bell Park. The Elgin Street location is being reviewed for use later in the season.
Saturdays, starting June 13, 2020
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursdays, starting June 18, 2020
- 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Become a Vendor at The Market
Our ultimate goal is to provide access to local food in a safe and convenient location. The atmosphere of the Market may be different this year, but you can still access the same great produce and food products you know and love.
Some precautions and changes visitors will see this summer:
- One-way traffic will be encouraged
- Vendors must have hand sanitizer at their booths for vendor and customer use
- Signage will be posted reminding visitors about hand washing and social distancing
- Vendors will be encouraged to offer contactless payment and prepayment options
- All products will be pre-packaged or bundled to avoid the threat of cross-contamination
- Products will be priced to reduce the need for change
- The Market Bucks program is temporarily suspended