The City of Greater Sudbury offers special schedules and rates for pick-up games of shinny hockey at selected arenas. Some arenas have separate shinny hockey schedules for adults age 19 and up and for adults age 55 and up.
Rules of Conduct
- It is recommended that you wear full hockey equipment including a CSA approved helmet.
- No body contact is permitted.
- For your safety and enjoyment, please review our Fair Play Code of Conduct.
Shinny Hockey Fees
Pay before you play at arena box offices:
- Daily Fee: $9.75 per participant
- Season Fee: $156 per participant
Shinny Hockey Schedules
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.