- Residents are required to wear a face covering or non-medical mask when visiting any indoor City facility or when using GOVA Transit.
- Service hours at GOVA Transit’s downtown kiosk have changed to Monday to Friday 7:45 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Saturday and Sunday service hours remain 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Reduced schedules and suspended routes will continue through the summer to deploy two buses whenever possible at peak times on heavier travelled routes.
Route 3 LU via Regent and Route 14 Four Corners
Detour until further notice. Only one bus stop is affected: #1080 YMCA
Passengers will be dropped off on the corner of Elgin St. and Durham St.
From Brady St.
Continue past Minto St.
Right Shaughnessy St.
Right Van Horne St.
Continue past Durham St.
Right Larch St.
Resume Regular Routing
During construction on Notre Dame Avenue, between Wilma and LaSalle for the Paris-Notre Dame Bikeway, bus stops located within the construction zone will not be serviced. Temporary bus stops will be placed at each end of the construction zone to service riders in this area until work has been completed in October 2020.
Route 1 and Route 11
The New Sudbury Library bus shelter on LaSalle Boulevard will not be serviced. Route 1 Main Line and Route 11 Donovan / Collège Boréal will be rerouted via Barry Downe, Sparks Street then Holland Street.
Riders who normally use the New Sudbury Library bus shelter are advised to use the temporary stop located on Holland at LaSalle.
Route 13 will follow a detour at Tuddenham and Mary St. due to construction work on Dean Ave.
Outbound: From Tuddenham to Mary, Route 13 will turn left on Logan St., right on Lorne St. and from there, resume regular routing.
Inbound: From Lorne St., Route 13 will turn left on Logan St. and right on Mary St., where it will resume regular routing.
Aug 29, 2019 at 7:55:52 AM
Use Trip Planner to plan your next trip on GOVA.
Trip Planner is a free online tool that integrates GOVA Transit routes and schedules into Google Maps.
It will show you how to get to your nearest bus stop, which bus to take to get where you want to go, and how long it will take.
How do I use Trip Planner?
- Enter your address. If you enter your home address, it will include walking directions to your nearest bus stop. You can narrow your search by entering the name of your community after your address.
- Enter the address of your destination. This can be a street name and number, the names of two streets at an intersection, a business name or a local landmark. The City of Greater Sudbury is not responsible for business names and landmarks available on Google Maps. If you cannot find the business name or landmark, try entering the street name and number.
- Enter the date you wish to travel.
- Enter the time you would like to leave or the time you would like to arrive at your destination.
- Trip Planner will calculate the closest GOVA Transit schedule to your preferred times. You can choose the best route, the route with the fewest transfers or the route with the least walking.
Will Trip Planner notify me of delays?
Trip Planner does not give information on:
- temporary detours or service disruptions,
- GOVA Zone (TransCab) routes,
- GOVA Plus (Handi-Transit) routes,
- special shuttles or charters.
Scheduled times may not match the real-time progress of your bus. To find out how long it will take until the next bus reaches your stop, check out our MyBus app. It provides real-time information on City buses.
Tips for Using Trip Planner
- Google street view displays ground-level images of local streets and buildings to help you find your way.
- Google Maps can generate an output that is compatible with screen readers for visually impaired users.
- To print your Google Map, create and edit Custom Maps.
- To upgrade your menu and map settings or for help, select the text icon in the far upper left corner of your directions screen.
Disclaimer: The City of Greater Sudbury is not responsible or liable for the accuracy of any information provided by Google Maps and does not validate any trip planning information provided.