Contact the City
Contact the City of Greater Sudbury
PO BOX 5000, Station 'A',
200 Brady St.
Sudbury, ON Canada
- 311 (local)
- 705-671-2489 (long distance)
After hours and holidays:
Dial 311 for urgent public works, and animal control.
The City of Greater Sudbury maintains an answering service to take your calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Dial 311 to speak with a live operator outside of regular business hours.
Public Works will respond after hours to urgent matters related to municipal infrastructure including:
- Sewer back-up
- Water main breaks
- Traffic light malfunctions
- Debris on the road
- Raised or collapsed maintenance holes
Animal Control Officers will respond after hours to urgent matters related to dogs and cats including:
- Dogs running at large contrary to by-law
- Dogs running off-leash on public properties contrary to by-law
- Vicious dog
- Injured stray dog or cat
- Excessive noise from dog or cat
Municipal facilities that are open to the public on weekends and in the evening, such as libraries, arenas and recreation centres, can be reached by direct dial. Numbers are listed on the City of Greater Sudbury website.