Report It


Call 311 for questions, complaints or help with City services

Notice of Claim

Submit a claim to the City

Report a Bear

Add your bear sighting to the Report-a-Bear Map

Report a Handi-Transit Issue

Learn who to contact if you have a Handi-Transit issue

Report a Sewer Backup

Learn who to call if you have a sewer backup

Report an Accessibility Issue

Learn who to contact for information, questions or concerns about accessibility

Report an Animal Issue

Learn how to report lost or found pets, animal control issues, bears, injured wildlife and more

Report Traffic Signal or Sign Issues

Report malfunctioning traffic signals, signal timing or sign issues

When to Call 911 versus 311

Learn who to call in emergency and non-emergency situations

Wrongdoing Hotline

Report suspicion or proof of wrongdoing