Our Ski Hills
Our Snow-making Teams are ready to go once temperatures turn colder.
The City of Greater Sudbury operates two ski hills for the enjoyment of residents of all ages! It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a pro, you can keep active when the cold weather hits by skiing or snowboarding at our hills.
- Learn more about the features and offerings at Lively Ski Hill.
- Learn more about features, lessons and programming at Adanac Ski Hill.
- Learn more about Ski Patrol
- Learn more about grade 4 & 5 SnowPass
Ski Hill Passes - Buy Online and in Person!
Adanac office is open for pass sales:
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To find out the second our Adanac and Lively ski hills will open, subscribe to our newsletter and we'll let you know. Don't worry, you can unsubscribe at any time.