Building Permits

COVID-19 Permit Submission Process

Please fill out our Online Building Permit Application Form. Please review the checklist outlined on the form to understand what type of documents you will need for your type of construction. This will also help with an electronic submission (print fees will apply).

Please note: If your property has a septic system, permits may be subject to approval by Public Health. We recommend contacting Building Services to confirm.



Click on the relevant file below to download. Application forms are available in PDF format.

Building Permit Application Form

Supplementary Forms

Below are some forms that you may need to complete depending on the requirements needed for the type of construction project you are working on:


Residential Permit Information Package with Sample Drawings

To schedule an appointment to apply in person or if you require additional assistance, call 705-674-4455 ext 4278. Residents attending Tom Davies Square for appointments will be screened, as per Public Health guidelines.