Splash Pads are unsupervised water play areas. Parents are reminded to supervise their
children at all times while visiting the Splash Pad.
Splash Pads Open
June 1st (weather permitting)
Splash Pads Close
September 24 (weather permitting)
10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Adélie Splash Pad - Centennial Park, Government Road, Coniston
- Capreol Splash Pad - Doug Mohns Park, Field Street
- Côté Park – Côté Avenue/Fitzgerald Street, Chelmsford
- DJ Hancock Memorial Park - Walford Road, Sudbury
- Garson Splash Pad - Lions Park, Birch Street, Garson
- Howard Armstrong Recreation Centre - 4040 Elmview Drive, Valley East
- Kinsmen Sports Complex - 1 Mikkola Road, Walden
- Memorial Park - 1 Brady Street, Sudbury
- Morel Family Foundation Park (formerly Adamsdale Playground), 270 Second Avenue, Sudbury
- O'Connor Playground – 140 St. George Street, Sudbury
- Onaping Community Centre - 2 Hillside Ave., Onaping
- Ridgecrest Playground- 1437 Roy Avenue, Sudbury
- Victory Park - Frood Road/Shevchenko Avenue
- Westmount Playground- 109 Kipling Court, Sudbury
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Splash Pads, please contact us at 705-674-4455 ext. 4570.