Update Your Information

Change Your Mailing Address

Remove a Deceased Spouse’s Name from Your Tax Bill

Submit the following information to us by fax, mail, email or in person:

  • property address
  • copy of the death certificate

You must also submit the same information to the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC).

To update the ownership information on title, please contact your lawyer.