Fares and Passes
All routes running on schedule.
(Updated January 19, 2020, at 10:17 a.m.)
Cash Fares and Bus Pass Prices
|Age||One Ride Cash Fare||6 Ride Card||31 Day Pass||Day Pass|
|Children 4 and under||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Children 5 to 12||$3.50||$15||$56||$10|
|Student (with transit photo ID)||$3.50||$15||$75||$10|
|Senior 65 and up (with transit photo ID)||$3.50||$15||$56||$10|
|Disability Pensioner (with transit photo ID)||$3.50||$15||$56||$10|
- If you need a transfer, please ask for one when you get on the bus.
- GOVA is not responsible for lost or stolen ride cards or passes.
- Ride cards and passes are non-refundable.
Transit Travel Incentives
Run your errands then re-board the bus at no additional charge.
- Transfers will remain valid for 90 minutes, and will be accepted on any route.
Travel with your children and grandchildren.
- Up to four youth age 12 and under can ride free when accompanied by an adult or senior with a 31-Day Pass.
Save with the purchase of an adult or student 31-Day Pass.
- The cost of a 31-Day Pass for adults is reduced to $88, and the cost of a 31-Day Pass for students is reduced to $75. Ride as often as you’d like for 31 days.
Take advantage of seniors’ discounts.
- The cost of a 31-Day Pass for seniors age 65 plus, and for individuals in receipt of a disability pension will remain available at a discount rate of $56.
Share your adult 31-Day Pass with family.
- Photo identification will no longer be required when riding the bus with an adult 31-Day Pass. The pass is now transferable and can be shared with a friend or family member when it is not in use by the pass holder.
Ride the bus six times for the cost of five.
- Students, youth, seniors 65 plus and individuals in receipt of a disability pension can save with the $15 purchase of a 6-Ride Card. Adults can save with the $17.50 purchase of a 6-Ride Card.
Make it a family day for only $10.
- A Day Pass provides unlimited travel for one transit service day for one adult and up to four youth aged 12 and under.
Discounts for frequent riders have been offset with a new one ride cash fare of $3.50 for all ages. The new cash fare replaces the previous fare category for seniors, children and disability pensioners. Children age 4 and under remain free of charge.
For more information on our fares and passes please see the information below.