Council Expense Reports
The Municipal Act 2001, Section 284, requires that the Chief Financial Officer/City Treasurer shall report to Council an itemized statement on the remuneration and expenses for Members of Council on or before March 31 of the following year. However, in congruence with the City's by-law on Transparency and Accountability and by-law 2016-16F, the City of Greater Sudbury will disclose an itemized statement on a quarterly basis.
In accordance with by-law 2016-16F, the Quarterly Statement of Council Expenses shall disclose:
- All expenses noted in Section 16(2) (a) to (e)
- Detailed transactions by Members of Council, including payee, date paid, amount, general description and name of benefitting organization, if applicable.
- Year to date totals and remaining budget
Statements of Council Expenses retroactive to December 1st, 2010 can be found below:
- 2018 Second Quarter Council Expenses
- 2017 Year End Council Expense Reports
- 2016 Year End Council Expense Reports
- 2015 Year End Council Expense Reports
- 2014 Year End Council Expense Reports
- 2013 Council Expense Reports
- 2012 Council Expense Reports
- 2011 Council Expense Reports
- 2010 Council Expense Reports