Sudbury Arena Box Office
Box Office Hours of Operation & Cash/Debit Refunds
The Box Office at the Sudbury Community Arena is currently closed. Any tickets purchased for events cancelled due to COVID-19 will be refunded. If you made a purchase using a credit card either online or at the Box Office, your card has been automatically refunded. To receive a cash or debit refund, you must contact Arena Administration at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The original event ticket(s) must be presented to the Box Office as proof of purchase. A refund will not be provided if the physical ticket is not presented.
Health & Safety
Please note, health and safety measures are in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, these include:
• Limiting the number of patrons in the Box Office lobby area to one at a time
• Designated area for waiting outdoors marked at 6 feet apart
• Mandatory requirement for face coverings
• Use of hand sanitizer before and after the transaction
• Glass barrier at the Box Office service counter
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolves & Five Season Ticket Holders and/or Holders of Vouchers
The offices of the Wolves and the Five remain closed at this time. If you have questions regarding season tickets or vouchers, please contact SW Sports & Entertainment (SWSE) directly at email@example.com or 705-675-3941 ext 2013.
All facility rentals are suspended until the end of the Provincial order. Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled facility rentals. No new rentals will be accepted until after the Provincial order is over.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sudbury Community Arena Events
- IMPORTANT: Sudbury Community Arena Smoke Free Beginning August 1
- Please note, tickets for events held at the Sudbury Community Arena are sold exclusively through the City of Greater Sudbury. When ordering tickets online, be sure you are purchasing at greatersudbury.ca/tickets. No other ticket provider is an authorized seller and no other tickets will be valid.
- Tickets for events right now are available online
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please review Arena Policies prior to purchasing
George Thorogood And The Destroyers
May 13, 2022Tickets go on-sale Friday, July 16 at 10am
$75, $69, $59
The Sudbury Community Arena is pleased to announce legendary rockers George Thorogood and the Destroyers are bringing their “Good to be Bad: 45 years of Rock” tour to the Arena on Friday, May 13, 2022, presented by Jones Entertainment Group. Tickets go on sale online at www.greatersudbury.ca/tickets. The exclusive pre-sale for Sudbury Arena subscribers members happens Thursday, July 15 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and is available online only, at www.greatersudbury.ca/tickets. Sign up now to get e-mail updates about concerts, events, sales and ticket information, ice times, promotions and programming at Greater Sudbury Arenas and the Grace Hartman Amphitheatre.
Since 1976, they’ve sold over 15 million albums, built a classic catalog of hits, and played more than 8,000 ferocious live shows. They broke records with their 50 Dates/50 States Tour, delivered landmark performances at Live Aid and on SNL, and became mainstays of radio, MTV and stages worldwide for more than two generations. Through it all, they’ve remained one of the most consistent – and consistently passionate – progenitors of blues-based rock in pop culture history.
“If you’re content, you may as well be dead.” George laughs with his familiar rasp. “I think everyone has thoughts about retiring, but the phone keeps ringing. You want me and The Destroyers to come to your town, set up our gear, wear some cool threads and play ‘Who Do You Love?’ End of conversation. Let’s rock!”
Sudbury Wolves Hockey
Don’t miss a second of the Sudbury Wolves’ hockey action! Guarantee your seat today!