COVID-19 Update, March 26, 2020, 3:17 p.m.
If you registered for a municipal leisure or recreational program, lesson or facility rental that has been postponed or cancelled, you will be contacted by Friday, March 27 to process or discuss your refund. If we have not contacted you by March 27, call 705-674-4455, extension 2446.
- All City-run camps and recreation programs, including the remainder of March Break activities, are suspended.
- Parks facilities, including fieldhouses, community spaces and Youth Centres are closed.
- Arenas are closed.
- All events at the Sudbury Community Arena are cancelled.
- Rentals at all community halls and community centres, including the Lionel E. Lalonde Centre, are suspended. No new rentals will be accepted until after April 5, 2020.
- Fitness centres are closed.
- Ski hills are closed, and all scheduled programs are suspended.
- Pools are closed, and all scheduled programs are suspended.
- Museums are closed.
- Ramsey Lake Skating Path, Queen’s Athletic Skating Oval and outdoor rinks are closed for the season.
The above changes take effect upon the closing of municipal facilities on Monday, March 16, and will be in effect until April 5, 2020. The City is closely monitoring local COVID-19 developments and will re-evaluate City service and program changes as needed.
Sudbury Community Arena Events
- IMPORTANT: Sudbury Community Arena Smoke Free Beginning August 1
- Please note, tickets for events held at the Sudbury Community Arena are sold exclusively through the City of Greater Sudbury. When ordering tickets online, be sure you are purchasing at greatersudbury.ca/tickets. No other ticket provider is an authorized seller and no other tickets will be valid.
- Tickets for events are available online, at the Sudbury Arena Box Office, or by calling 705-671-3000
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please review Arena Policies prior to purchasing
SUDBURY & DISTRICT HOME BUILDER'S ASSOCIATION
HOME & LIFESTYLE SHOW - APRIL 4 TO 5 2020
The Sudbury & District Home Builders' Association (SDHBA), along with sponsor Team Kuula, is proud to bring you the 2020 Home & Lifestyle Show to be held April 4 - 5 at the Sudbury Arena.
This two-day event will include the best of home building and renovations as well as a variety of food and lifestyle businesses and services available across the region.
Come and celebrate Spring 2020 and the SDHBA's 39th edition of the Show.
Tickets on Sale Now!
In person at the Sudbury Arena Box Office (240 Elgin Street)
Online at www.greatersudbury.ca/tickets
By Telephone at 705 671-3000
The ultimate sports and entertainment spectacle mixing racing,
Tickets on Sale - Friday, December 13 at 10am
**Kids 2 & under do not require a ticket if seated on a parent's lap.
For more information, go to monsterspectacular.com
The Legendary Gordon Lightfoot
Lightfoot tour highlights the release of his brand-new album SOLO released by Warner Music. His first studio album since the release of 2004’s HARMONY, the album features new material and showcases Lightfoot at his most pure, alone in the studio with his guitar. The new album is heralded by the first single “Oh So Sweet,” which can be heard here. SOLO will be available everywhere music is sold on March 20th.
Sudbury Community Arena
Tickets on Sale - Friday, February 14 at 10am
$129, $99, $69
Sudbury Wolves Hockey
Don’t miss a second of the Sudbury Wolves’ hockey action! Guarantee your seat today!
Sudbury Five Basketball
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.