Rentals and Special Events
Rent the Sudbury Community Arena
From big name concerts to community activities, the Sudbury Community Arena is ready to host your next event!
Our facility seats approximately 5,000, and has all the amenities you need to host a successful event! Our features include concession, a bar area, a fully automated box office, air conditioning, wheelchair accessibility, and much more.
Let us help you host your next event at the Sudbury Community Arena! Contact us.
The Sudbury Community Arena has the capability of covering the ice with decking to allow events taking place during ice-in season (September 1 through March 31). Learn more about rentals.
For year-round floor rentals at the Sudbury Community Arena call the Manager of Arenas at 705-674-4455, extension 3434.
Ice Rental information
- Ice surface: 85 feet by 200 feet.
- Seating capacity: 4,460
- Standing room capacity: 500 (varies with setup)
- Floor capacity: 1,400 (varies with setup)
- Six dressing rooms
- Two alternate dressing rooms
Ice Rental Fees
- Monday to Friday: before 9:30 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: before 7 a.m. and after 8 a.m.
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Last Minute Bookings
Applicable during Prime Time hours and if you book five days or less prior to your ice time.
Fees for Sudbury Community Arena from September 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023
|Age||Type of Booking||Hourly Fee|
- NEW! Check ice availability and Book online via a Leisure Services Account
Call our Arenas Administration Office at 705-674-4455, extension 3450
Call our 311 (local) or 705-671-2489 (long distance)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org