Rentals and Special Events
Sudbury Arena Box Office
Box Office Hours of Operation & Cash/Debit Refunds
The Box Office at the Sudbury Community Arena is currently closed. Any tickets purchased for events cancelled due to COVID-19 will be refunded. If you made a purchase using a credit card either online or at the Box Office, your card has been automatically refunded. To receive a cash or debit refund, you must contact Arena Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. The original event ticket(s) must be presented to the Box Office as proof of purchase. A refund will not be provided if the physical ticket is not presented.
Health & Safety
Please note, health and safety measures are in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, these include:
• Limiting the number of patrons in the Box Office lobby area to one at a time
• Designated area for waiting outdoors marked at 6 feet apart
• Mandatory requirement for face coverings
• Use of hand sanitizer before and after the transaction
• Glass barrier at the Box Office service counter
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Wolves & Five Season Ticket Holders and/or Holders of Vouchers
The offices of the Wolves and the Five remain closed at this time. If you have questions regarding season tickets or vouchers, please contact SW Sports & Entertainment (SWSE) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-675-3941 ext 2013.
All facility rentals are suspended until the end of the Provincial order. Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled facility rentals. No new rentals will be accepted until after the Provincial order is over.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Rent the Sudbury Community Arena
From big name concerts to community activities, the Sudbury Community Arena is ready to host your next event!
Our facility seats approximately 5,000, and has all the amenities you need to host a successful event! Our features include concession, a bar area, a fully automated box office, air conditioning, wheelchair accessibility, and much more.
Let us help you host your next event at the Sudbury Community Arena! Contact us.
The Sudbury Community Arena has the capability of covering the ice with decking to allow events taking place during ice-in season (September 1 through March 31). Learn more about rentals.
For year-round floor rentals at the Sudbury Community Arena call the Manager of Arenas at 705-674-4455, extension 3434.
Ice Rental information
- Ice surface: 85 feet by 200 feet.
- Seating capacity: 4,460
- Standing room capacity: 500 (varies with setup)
- Floor capacity: 1,400 (varies with setup)
- Six dressing rooms
- Two alternate dressing rooms
Ice Rental Fees
- Monday to Friday: before 9:30 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: before 7 a.m. and after 8 a.m.
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Last Minute Bookings
Applicable during Prime Time hours and if you book five days or less prior to your ice time.
|Age||Type of Booking||Hourly Fee|
- NEW! Check ice availability and Book online via a Leisure Services Account
Call our Arenas Administration Office at 705-674-4455, extension 3450
Call our 311 (local) or 705-671-2489 (long distance)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org