Sudbury Arena Box Office
Box Office Hours of Operation & Cash/Debit Refunds
The Box Office at the Sudbury Community Arena is currently closed. Any tickets purchased for events cancelled due to COVID-19 will be refunded. If you made a purchase using a credit card either online or at the Box Office, your card has been automatically refunded. To receive a cash or debit refund, you must contact Arena Administration at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The original event ticket(s) must be presented to the Box Office as proof of purchase. A refund will not be provided if the physical ticket is not presented.
Health & Safety
Please note, health and safety measures are in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, these include:
• Limiting the number of patrons in the Box Office lobby area to one at a time
• Designated area for waiting outdoors marked at 6 feet apart
• Mandatory requirement for face coverings
• Use of hand sanitizer before and after the transaction
• Glass barrier at the Box Office service counter
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolves & Five Season Ticket Holders and/or Holders of Vouchers
The offices of the Wolves and the Five remain closed at this time. If you have questions regarding season tickets or vouchers, please contact SW Sports & Entertainment (SWSE) directly at email@example.com or 705-675-3941 ext 2013.
All facility rentals are suspended until the end of the Provincial order. Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled facility rentals. No new rentals will be accepted until after the Provincial order is over.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Entry Policy
We encourage all guests to arrive early to allow enough time to move through the security screening process. We suggest you leave any valuable and unnecessary items at home.
Please note that all bags may be searched prior to entering the venue, and no large bags or backpacks are permitted in the venue. You may also be asked to empty your pockets of all items so they can be examined.
Certain events may involve pat-down searches. Pat-down searches will only be performed by qualified designated security personnel. Guests who refuse to submit to either a visual or pat-down search shall be refused entry.
Due to health and safety, all guests must wear a shirt and shoes at all times.
Prohibited Items List
Guests are prohibited from bringing the following items into the Sudbury Community Arena
- No guns, knives, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm
- No replicas of any type of weapon
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- No electronic smoking devices, including vapes and e-cigarettes
- No beach balls, Frisbees, or inflatable objects
- No laser pointers, fireworks, air horns, whistles, musical instruments, noisemakers, or drones
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- No clothing with gang-related colours or profane graphics/language
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. The Sudbury Community Arena is a nut-free facility.
- No bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″. The Sudbury Community Arena allows only small personal handbags or baby bags into the building.
- No coolers, bottles, cans, containers, thermoses, refillable mugs
- No professional audio or video recording equipment, including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms, or commercial use rigs
- No personal video cameras, or selfie sticks
- No banners or flags that would obstruct view (no poles or sticks permitted)
- No chairs or stools
- No skateboards, bicycles, wagons, or wheelie shoes
- No full-face masks
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No stuffed animals, toys, or projectile objects of any kind
- No animals, except for registered service animals
For the safety and comfort of all, the Sudbury Community Arena may prohibit any other item deemed to be a security risk. All guests are subject to inspection.
Sudbury Community Arena management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
When you leave the Sudbury Community Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased or under the following exceptions:
- Guests with medical or emergency situations may be permitted re-entry. Please see Sudbury Community Arena host staff for assistance.
These measures have been put in place for a safe, positive experience for all guests attending Sudbury Community Arena events.
- The first ticket presented to be scanned will be considered valid and all others will be rejected. Keep this ticket in a safe place as you would money or regular tickets.
- The Sudbury Community Arena is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication of tickets or tickets purchased on websites that are not greatersudbury.ca/tickets.
- In the event that duplicate tickets appear, the arena reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.
- The event date and time is subject to change without notice.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted.
Waiver of Liability
The holder of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards arising from or related in any other way to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
The ticket holder grants permission to the facility, promoter and/or governing leagues (and its teams, designates and agents) to utilize the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements whether individually or in a crowd, in any live or recorded audio, visual, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (or activities carried on in connection therewith) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
Safety and Security
Code of Conduct:
The Sudbury Community Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all guests. Accordingly, we will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our venues. This conduct includes, without limitation:
- Along with the 13 other community arenas, beginning August 1, 2019, the Sudbury Community Arena is a smoke free property. The change is in line with the updated Smoke-Free Ontario Act, designating public spaces as smoke and vape free.
- Violence, fighting, threatening, taunting, physical or verbal harassment
- Making abusive, sexist, racist, offensive or obscene remarks or gestures
- Disruptive, harmful or disorderly behavior
- Sitting in a location other than the seat identified on the guest’s ticket
- Any disruption of the game or event by a guest’s actions
- Throwing objects of any kind or entering the playing surface or performance area
- Intoxication or any signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Possession of alcohol by a minor or providing alcohol to a minor
- Possession of alcohol not purchased inside the Sudbury Community Arena
- Engaging in any commercial activity not authorized by Sudbury Community Arena management
- Failure to comply with requests from staff, including those related to venue policies, operations or emergency response procedures
- Any act which, in the opinion of venue management, presents a risk to the safety of guests or staff
- Standing on chairs, sitting on steps or in aisles, or intentionally blocking aisles is prohibited.
- Guests are not permitted to stand in vomitories, stairways, or aisles, unless waiting to be seated
- Guests are reminded that pucks or balls will occasionally reach the seated areas of the bowl. When a puck/ball is in play, staff will ask guests to wait in the section entrance until play stops before returning to their seat
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of the Sudbury Community Arena, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all of our facilities.
Sudbury Community Arena staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or staff member.
We thank you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable.