- November 29, 2019
- No Overnight Parking on City Streets from December 1 to March 31
The Overnight Parking By-law will be in effect from December 1 until March 31. During this time, parking is not permitted on any roadway, highway, laneway or side street within the city, between midnight and 7 a.m.
- November 28, 2019
- City of Greater Sudbury Responds to Major Weather Event
Response to the storm continues. Heavy, wet, snow, combined with a drop in temperature, have created challenging conditions, affecting the City’s ability to respond to the storm within the timelines outlined in the current winter control policy.
- November 26, 2019
- Statement from Mayor Bigger – GSDC Motion
- November 25, 2019
- Register for a Community Energy and Emissions Plan Workshop
Residents are invited to share their ideas to reduce energy use, greenhouse gas emissions and impact on the environment during a Community Energy and Emissions Plan (CEEP) workshop on Thursday, November 28.
- November 22, 2019
- Budget Public Input Extended to November 29
Community members are invited to visit with staff at the New Sudbury Centre on November 28 from noon to 9 p.m. to learn more about the budget survey and allocator.
- November 21, 2019
- Greater Sudbury's First Roundabout Opens Monday, November 25, 2019
The city’s first roundabout will be fully opened at noon on Monday, November 25, 2019, as part of the Maley Drive Extension Project. The partial opening of the city’s first roundabout, located on Lasalle Boulevard at the entrance of Collège Boréal, took place earlier this fall.
- November 14, 2019
- Smoother and safer roads – just in time for winter
As winter weather arrives, it often signals a halt to much of the annual road upgrades in construction around most of Greater Sudbury. But with the changing seasons, Mayor Brian Bigger wants to ensure credit is given where credit is due.
- November 8, 2019
- 2019 Remembrance Day Municipal Service Schedule
The following is the City of Greater Sudbury Remembrance Day municipal service schedule for Monday, November 11
- November 6, 2019
- City Tables Proposed 2020 Municipal Budget
The proposed municipal budget for 2020 was presented to the Finance and Administration Committee of Council this evening, marking the start of the budget process to determine service priorities and spending over the coming year.
- November 4, 2019
- East Village Animal Hospital Offers Second Clinic for Low-Income Pet Owners
The City of Greater Sudbury, in partnership with East Village Animal Hospital, is hosting a second subsidized veterinary clinic on Saturday, November 16, and Sunday, November 17, 2019, for pet owners with a net income of under $40,000.