- Get a Board not Bored this March Break!
The City of Greater Sudbury is offering a number of activities for a fun and active March Break.
- Ramsey Lake Skating Path to Open Today!
The City of Greater Sudbury would like to advise residents that the Ramsey Lake Skating Path will open today from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Queen's Athletic Skating Oval and Ramsey Lake Skating Path Temporarily Closed
Due to the onset of milder temperatures, Queen’s Athletic Skating Oval and the Ramsey Lake Skate Path are both temporarily closed.
- Lively Ski Hill to Open on Saturday!
The City of Greater Sudbury is pleased to announce that the Lively Ski Hill will open for the 2015 ski season on Saturday, January 17, from noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Family Day Municipal Service Schedule and Reduced Rates for Leisure Programs
The City of Greater Sudbury would like to advise residents of the following municipal service schedule on the Family Day holiday, Monday, February 16, 2015:
- City Grants Extended Season to Adanac and Lively Ski Hills
The city has granted an extended season to Adanac and Lively ski hills. As of today the Capreol Ski Hill will be closed for the season.
- Capreol Ski Hill to Open Saturday, January 24
Capreol Ski Hill will open for the season on Saturday, January 24 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 31, 2015
- Lane Closure on Elm Street re: Emergency Manhole Repairs
An emergency repair to a manhole on Elm Street has closed both inside lanes, near Ethelbert Street.
- December 30, 2015
- Ride Free New Year's Eve on Greater Sudbury Transit
Greater Sudbury Transit is doing its part to provide a safe ride home this holiday season with extended hours and free public transit service after 10:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve.
- December 30, 2015
- Christmas Tree Collection Service
Not sure what to do with your natural Christmas tree, once the holiday is over? Just put it at the curb, on your regularly scheduled household waste collection day.