Community Safety and Well-Being Advisory Panel
To advise and assist Council in the development and implementation of an inclusive and diverse Greater Sudbury Population Health, Safety and Well-Being (PHSWB) Plan that meets the legislative requirements under the Safer Ontario Act, 2018, and that is in alignment with the City’s strategic priorities.
- One representative of Ontario Health,
- One representative of Health Sciences North,
- One representative of Public Health Sudbury & Districts,
- Two representatives of the Greater Sudbury Police Service,
- One representative from a French school board,
- One representative from an English school board,
- One representation of a community and/or social service agency,
- Two representatives from the Indigenous community,
- One member of Council.
To coincide with the term of Council.
Phone: 705-674-4455 extension 2449