Annual Water Quality Report Available for Public Review
Feb 29, 2016
The City of Greater Sudbury's Annual Water Quality Report for 2015 is available for public review at www.greatersudbury.ca/water. Citizens without access to a personal computer can log in at their nearest branch of the Greater Sudbury Public Library.
The Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change requires owners of licensed water works to produce an annual report each year as stipulated under the Safe Drinking Water Act.
The annual report must:
• contain a brief description of the drinking water system, including a list of water treatment chemicals used by the system during the period covered by the report,
• summarize any reports made to the Ministry during the period covered by the report,
• summarize the results of tests required under this Regulation,
• describe any corrective actions taken during the period covered by the report,
• describe any major expenses incurred during the period covered by the report to install, repair or replace required equipment, and
• include a statement of where a report prepared under Schedule 22 will be available for inspection.
- 30 -