Hill Street (Wahnapitae) – Asphalt Rehabilitation and Active Transportation Improvements
The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road improvements on Hill Street, Wahnapitae, between Highway 17 and Dryden Road East.
- Partial depth removal of existing asphalt
- New asphalt resurfacing
- Replacement of concrete curb on both sides
- Introduction of 3 meter asphalt “multi use path” on the north side
- Re-alignment of Lamothe Street/Hill Street intersection and introduction of pedestrian crossing
- Drainage Improvements
- Driveway/Entrance Restoration
Expected Start Date: Fall 2020
Expected End Date: Fall 2021
This project will be phased over two construction seasons. For further information on phasing, please contact Project Manager listed below.
*Timeline is subject to change*