Property owners located within downtown Sudbury are responsible for managing the waste generated from their properties.
Property owners have the option to:
- Arrange for private waste collection services
- Register for the Downtown Waste Collection Program
- Bring non-hazardous waste directly to the City of Greater Sudbury’s waste management sites:
- Sudbury Landfill and Waste Diversion Site (2870 Kingsway)
- The Recycling Centre (1825 Frobisher Street)
The service provider for the Downtown Waste Collection Program is the WM local office: 705-566-8447.
See the Greater Sudbury Downtown Waste Collection Program booklet (PDF 622 KB)