Special event staff will be required to assist in the administration of special events and liaise closely with special event organizers and different groups. Duties include ensuring that events run smoothly with a focus on legislation and risk management. Other duties may include program advertising, facility matching, coordinating equipment and public speaking.
- Must have a valid G driver’s licence.
- Studying Communications, Public Relations or Sports Administration is preferred.
- Event planning or delivery experience considered an asset.
- This position requires evening and weekend shifts.
Number of positions available:
When to expect a call for an interview:
March or April
Estimated start date:
First week of May
Rate of pay:
$15.50 per hour
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week
- Evening and weekend work required