Information Technology summer staff assist internal staff with resolving technical issues with their service or equipment. They are the first point of contact for all IT related issues or questions.
Job duties include:
- Responding to technical service requests
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Diagnosing problems and making repairs
- Researching technical solutions
- Understanding and following set policies and standards
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical audience
- Currently studying Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology or a related program is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, MS Office, MS Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals is required.
- Experience in IT and service desk considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
Number of positions available:
When to expect a call for an interview:
March or April
Estimated start date:
First week of May
Rate of pay:
$15.82 per hour
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week
- Part-time position available