Museums / Tour Guides
Museum / tour guide summer staff conduct visitor tours of the museum sites and run workshops to promote museum artifacts and collections. They also perform general office duties, including cataloguing artifacts.
- Must have a full G driver’s licence.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is required.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both independently and with a team.
- Majority of the shifts will take place Monday to Sunday between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Work locations include Anderson Farm (Lively), Copper Cliff and Flour Mill Museums.
Number of positions available:
When to expect a call for an interview:
March or April
Estimated start date:
First week of May
Rate of pay:
$16.55 per hour
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week
- Some weekend work required