Confused about what belongs in the garbage, recycling or green cart? Check out our Waste Wizard tool – it will help you put it where it belongs!
Learn what to do with furniture and large appliances.
Find out what to do with electronic waste.
- Get information on the Green Cart organic collection program.
- Get information on the Leaf & Yard Trimmings collection program.
- Get information on the Blue Box Recycling collection program.
- The City of Greater Sudbury collects curbside garbage for homes or residential buildings with six units or less.
- We do not collect garbage for industrial, commercial or institutional sector businesses that produce large quantities of garbage. Please contact a private waste collection company.
- If you are a non-residential unit (hair salon, church, small store etc.) that produces less than three bags of garbage per week check out our Biz Bag Program.
- We only collect garbage from multi-unit residences if there is an agreement in place and an annual fee is paid.