Congratulatory Certificates

Mayor Paul Lefebvre issues congratulatory certificates to residents of Greater Sudbury who are celebrating their 80th birthday or greater, and who are marking their 50th wedding anniversary or greater.

To request a certificate, please refer to the contact information provided under 'Contact Mayor Paul Lefebvre'.

You need to provide the following information:

  • the name of the requester and contact information;
  • the full name(s) and address of the recipient(s);
  • the address where the certificate is to be mailed (or if you would like to pick it up in person);
  • the occasion being celebrated and the date of the birthday or anniversary;
  • the date when the certificate is required;
  • the language of preference, English or French