Voice Your Choice during Advance Voting: October 14 to 24
Oct 14, 2014
Exercising the right to vote will be fast and convenient during the 2014 Municipal and School Board Election. During the advance voting period from October 14 to 24, eligible voters have the choice of casting their ballot aboard the City of Greater Sudbury Election Bus mobile voting location or on Saturday, October 18, at one of five advance voting locations across the city.
To cast an advance vote, eligible voters must show identification and confirmation of residence or ownership of property in the City of Greater Sudbury. To avoid delays, voters should present their Voter Information Package mailed to all local households.
All eligible voters are invited on board the 2014 Municipal Elections Bus at the following locations:
- Collège Boréal, 21 Lasalle Boulevard: Thursday, October 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tom Davies Square, 200 Brady Street: Friday, October 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Market, 233 Elgin Street: Saturday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Health Sciences North, 41 Ramsey Lake Road: Tuesday, October 21 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Laurentian University, 935 Ramsey Lake Road: Tuesday, October 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cambrian College, 1400 Barry Downe Road: Wednesday, October 22 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- VALE Copper Cliff Mine: Thursday, October 23 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- VALE Coleman Mine: Thursday, October 23 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sudbury Arena, 240 Elgin Street: Friday, October 24 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. during the Sudbury Wolves game.
The following advance voting locations will open on Saturday, October 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: New Sudbury Centre, Southridge Mall, Place Bonaventure Mall, Hanmer Valley Shopping Centre and Lively District Secondary School.
Eligible voters may also use their unique PIN included in their Voter Information Package to cast their vote online during the October 14 to 24 advance vote. More information about online voting is available at www.greatersudbury.ca/elections