Accounts payable is responsible for processing payments on behalf of the City of Greater Sudbury for approved invoices submitted by all departments.
You can contact Accounts Payable by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone at 705-674-4455, extension 4271
Invoicing Information for Vendors/Suppliers
If you are invoicing the City of Greater Sudbury, your invoice must include:
- The name of the City of Greater Sudbury,
- The department’s name as part of the mailing address,
- The standing offer, purchase order or contract number.
Payments are processed in accordance with the City’s Payment Processing Policy; therefore most payments are issued 30 days after the invoice date.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments for regular invoices are processed on Thursdays. Payments by cheque are processed on the last Thursday of the month.
Progress payments are made per the Progress Payment Schedule.
Get Direct Payments to your Bank Account
- We can pay you with an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) directly to your bank account. To get paid by EFT please download and complete our registration form which can be emailed to email@example.com, hand delivered, or mailed to:
City of Greater Sudbury
PO Box 5000, Station A
200 Brady St.
By choosing this option you are authorizing both an EFT payment and receipt of the remittance advice by email.