Traffic Report - September 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014
Manhole repair will close the inside lane on Notre Dame Avenue at St. Charles Street Wednesday, September 17 from 2 a.m. until Thursday, September 18 at noon.
Patching work will create lane closures from Wednesday, September 17 to Friday, September 19 in the following locations:
• Grinding and paving on MR 15 between Montee Principale and Percy Avenue. One lane will be maintained alternating traffic via flag people.
• Paving in the northbound lane, North of the Whitson River Bridge, on MR 80. One lane will be maintained in the northbound lane and two lanes in the southbound lanes.
• Grinding and paving in the southbound lanes of MR 80 just South of Tracks and Wheels. One lane will be maintained in the southbound lane and two in the northbound lanes.
• MR 80 at Cote Boulevard and Radar Road for installation of curb and paving at the southwest radius. Traffic will be maintained with minimal disruption.
• Paving on Dominion Drive at Velma Street. One lane will be maintained alternating traffic via flag people.
• Paving the intersection of Notre Dame Avenue and Bodson Drive. One lane will be maintained alternating traffic via flag people.
Motorists are asked to expect delays due to intermittent lane closures for the installation of speed humps at the intersections of Marcel Street and Bouchard Street as well as Cranbrook Crescent and Southview Drive. Work will continue for the next week.