T.M. Davies Community Centre and Arena
COVID-19 Update – April 8, 2021
The Province has declared a third state of emergency in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. A province-wide stay at home order is in effect.
All municipal pools, arenas and fitness centres remain closed. Residents who have registered for programs or have booked ice time will be contacted directly to discuss refunds and other details.
325 Anderson Dr.
Arena not open? Contact us.
Seasonal Hours: October 5, 2020 through March 2021
Hours are subject to change. Closing times may vary dependent on scheduling. Please contact the arena.
- Monday to Friday: open at 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: open at 7:00 a.m.
- Power Skating lessons for youth ages 5 to 13 are not available at this time.
Public Skating Schedule
Shinny Hockey Schedule
- Shinny Hockey is not available at this time.
- Ice surface: 85 feet by 185 feet
- Seating capacity: 800
- Standing room capacity: 200
- Floor capacity: 1,200
- Four dressing rooms
- One alternate dressing room
Ice Rental Fees
- Monday to Friday: before 7 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: before 7 a.m. and after 8 a.m.
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Last Minute Bookings
Applicable during Prime Time hours and if you book five days or less prior to your ice time.
|Age||Type of Booking||Hourly Fee|
- NEW! Check ice availability and Book online via a Leisure Services Account
- Call our Arenas Administration Office at 705-674-4455, extension 3450
- Call our 311 (local) or 705-671-2489 (long distance)
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Indoor Walking Program is not available at this time.
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.