COVID Update April 17, 2020
All arenas are closed including:
- Events at the Sudbury Community Arena
- Ice bookings
- Arena hall bookings
Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled bookings.
No new bookings will be accepted at this time.
Arena not open? Contact us.
Seasonal Hours: September through March
Hours are subject to change. Closing times may vary depending on scheduling. Please contact the arena.
- Monday to Wednesday: open at 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: open at 2 p.m.
- Friday: open at 10 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: open at 7 a.m.
Public Skating Schedule
- View our public skating schedule and fees.
- Ice surface: 85 feet by 185 feet
- Seating capacity: 325
- Standing room capacity: 75
- Floor capacity: 1,100
- Four dressing rooms
- One alternate dressing room
Ice Rental Fees:
- Monday to Friday: before 7 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: before 7 a.m. and after 8 a.m.
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Last Minute Bookings
Applicable during Prime Time hours and if you book five days or less prior to your ice time.
|Age||Type of Booking||Hourly Fee|
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.