Homelessness Coordinated Access System
Coordinated Access System
The City of Greater Sudbury Coordinated Access System consists of a network of agencies who work together to support people experiencing homelessness, to find and maintain permanent housing. People who are experiencing homelessness are prioritized for supports and services based on their level of need.
The community has created a Coordinated Access System Process Guide (PDF), which outlines processes and policies of the Coordinated Access System.
If you have any questions about the Coordinated Access System, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image source: Government of Canada Reaching Home: Canada’s Homelessness Strategy Directives
By-Name Priority List
A By-Name Priority List is a key component to the Coordinated Access System. The By-Name Priority List is a real-time list of people experiencing homelessness in our community who have consented to be added to the list and is used to prioritize persons and families based on their level need using a standardized process and common assessment tools.
Homelessness Assessment Review Team (HART)
The Homelessness Assessment Review Team (HART) is a group of agencies who work together to support people experiencing homelessness to find and maintain permanent housing.
If you are facing homelessness and are interested in housing and supports, you can be connected to one of the following agencies to be added to the By-Name Priority List and prioritized for housing and support resources:
- The Homelessness Network, which includes staff from the following agencies:
- The Sudbury Action Centre for Youth (SACY) NEST Shelter Program and Warming Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Sudbury/ Manitoulin Off the Street Emergency Shelter
- Monarch Recovery Services
- N'Swakamok Native Friendship Centre
- Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (OAHS)
- Sudbury District Nurse Practitioner Clinic
- Salvation Army Cedar Place Women and Families Shelter
- Elizabeth Fry Society - Northeastern Ontario
- Réseau Access Network