EarthCare Sudbury works to enhance our environment, create a healthier community, and strengthen the local economy.
EarthCare Sudbury is a unique partnership between:
- the City of Greater Sudbury
- over 150 community, agencies, organizations and businesses
- hundreds of residents
We have developed a Local Action Plan (PDF, 6.47 MB) which provides a blueprint to how we, as a community, can take action to protect our environment, while improving our quality of life and building a strong local economy.
Earthcare Sudbury is grateful to our community partners for their commitment to a cleaner, greener, healthier, more climate-friendly and sustainable community.
Become an Earthcare Sudbury Partner
If your company or organization would like to become an EarthCare Sudbury Partner:
- Read EarthCare Sudbury Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 43.67 KB)
- Complete the Declaration Form of EarthCare Sudbury Community Partners (PDF, 762 KB)
- Email your completed Declaration Form to email@example.com or fax it to 705-673-2200
View the Summer 2019 edition of the Green Living magazine (sponsored by EarthCare Sudbury and the City of Greater Sudbury and published by the Northern Life).
View past editions for the Green Living magazine.
Jennifer Babin-Fenske, PhD
Climate Change Coordinator
Environmental Planning Initiatives
Phone: 705-674-4455, ext. 4398