EarthCare Sudbury works to enhance our environment, create a healthier community, and strengthen the local economy.
EarthCare Sudbury is a unique partnership between:
- the City of Greater Sudbury
- over 150 community, agencies, organizations and businesses
- hundreds of residents
We have developed a Local Action Plan (PDF, 6.47 MB) which provides a blueprint to how we, as a community, can take action to protect our environment, while improving our quality of life and building a strong local economy.
Earthcare Sudbury is grateful to our community partners for their commitment to a cleaner, greener, healthier, more climate-friendly and sustainable community.
Become an Earthcare Sudbury Partner
If your company or organization would like to become an EarthCare Sudbury Partner:
- Read EarthCare Sudbury Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 43.67 KB)
- Complete the Declaration Form of EarthCare Sudbury Community Partners (PDF, 762 KB)
- Email your completed Declaration Form to email@example.com or fax it to 705-673-2200
Green Living is an online section on Sudbury.com that shares stories about enhancing our environment, creating a healthier community, and strengthening the local economy. The information is provided by The City of Greater Sudbury for the benefit of Sudbury area residents.
Jennifer Babin-Fenske, PhD
Climate Change Coordinator
Environmental Planning Initiatives
Phone: 705-674-4455, ext. 4398