Several Convenient Options Available for Property Tax Payments
Jul 5, 2019
Final property tax bills for 2019 have been sent to all property owners in Greater Sudbury. This year’s payment due dates are July 8 and August 8.
Payments can be paid by mail, at most banks, by pre-authorized payment plan or in person at any of the City’s seven Citizen Service Centre locations:
- Capreol Citizen Service Centre, 9 Morin St.
- Chelmsford Citizen Service Centre, 3502 Errington St.
- Dowling Library and Citizen Service Centre, 79 Main St. West
- Garson Library and Citizen Service Centre, 214 Orell St.
- Lively Library and Citizen Service Centre, 15 Kin Dr., Unit A
- Valley East Library and Citizen Service Centre, 4100 Elmview Dr.
- Tom Davies Square Citizen Service Centre, 200 Brady St.
Payment can be made by cheque, debit or cash. Credit cards are not accepted for property tax payments.
Approximately 46 per cent of the cost to provide City Services comes from property taxes. These services include police, fire and paramedics, animal control, public health, water and wastewater treatment, roads, transit, parks and playgrounds, social services and more. To see a breakdown of where your taxes go, visit our Tax Calculator.
Property owners who have not yet received their bill are asked to call 311.
For more information about your property taxes, call 311 or visit www.greatersudbury.ca/tax.