City Offers Healthy Alternative to Halloween Treats
For the month of October, residents can buy Trick-or-Swim tickets to hand out as a fun, healthy and allergy-conscious option for trick-or-treaters.
Tickets are $10 for a booklet of 10 and are valid for one free swim for children age 15 and under during regularly scheduled public or family swims at community pools.
They offer an alternative to candy handouts and the opportunity for families to take part in an active outing together.
Trick-or-Swim tickets will be announced when they go on sale at Pools and Citizen Service Centres. Tickets are redeemable from November 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020 at the following pools:
• Gatchell Pool, 43 Irving St., Sudbury
• Howard Armstrong Recreation Centre, 4040 Elmview Dr., Hanmer
• Nickel District Pool, 1940 Hawthorne St., Sudbury
• Onaping Pool, 2 Hillside Dr., Onaping
• R.G. Dow Pool, 38 Veterans Rd., Copper Cliff
For more information, visit www.greatersudbury.ca/pools or call 311.