Traffic Update - October 5, 2018
Murray Street, Sudbury: Work extended until Friday, October 12. Original notice - Water main installation will close Murray Street at the Leslie Street intersection on Monday, October 1 to Friday, October 5. Traffic will be redirected and detour signs will be in place.
Leslie Street, Sudbury: Water main installation on Leslie Street will close one lane of traffic between Notre Dame Avenue and Murray Street. Murray Street traffic will be re-routed via Bond Street. Traffic control signs will direct traffic and pedestrians will have safe access to the sidewalk along the eastbound lane.
A sanitary sewer lining project will result in intermittent lane closures on the following streets on various days between October 9 to October 18 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. All work is weather dependent.
• Whittaker Street between Isabel and Douglas Streets
• Whittaker Street between Arnley and Haig Streets
• McNeill Boulevard between Beatty and Thompson Streets
• Eyre Street between Isabel Street and the dead end
• Beverly Drive between Martindale Road and Regent Street
• Second Avenue between First Ave and Kenwood Street
• Second Avenue between Scarlett Road and Donna Drive
• Hyland Drive between Winchester Avenue and Wellington Heights
• Shelley Drive
• Parisien Avenue
Kingsway, Sudbury: Interpaving will be closing the eastbound curb lane in front of 1115 the Kingsway (new BMW dealership) from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, October 9, to Friday, October 12, 2018 for curb and sidewalk installation.
Bancroft Drive, Sudbury: Aecon Utilities will be installing a gas line across the road in front of 1242 Bancroft Drive. Work will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, October 9, to Friday, October 12, 2018. Two lanes of traffic will be maintained.
Highway 59 North, Sudbury: Gas service installation by Aecon Utilities will be close the northbound curb lane in front of 3854 Hwy 69 North between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 10 to Friday, October 12, 2018