RV Dumping Stations Now Open
Jun 2, 2016
Recreational Vehicle (RV) wastewater dumping is now available at three locations in the City of Greater Sudbury.
• Valley East Wastewater Treatment Plant, 9999 Yorkshire Drive, Val Caron
• Chelmsford Water Pollution Control Plant, 265 Laurette Street, Chelmsford
• Sudbury Wastewater Treatment Plant, 1271 Kelly Lake Rd., Sudbury
The Sudbury Plant location on Kelly Lake Rd. is open 24 hours and 7 days a week for 365 days a year.
Between May 24 and October 16, 2016, the hours of operation at both Valley East and Chelmsford are as follows:
• Sundays: 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Closed on Saturdays and statutory holidays.
Between May 24 and October 16, 2016, no appointment is necessary at either location.
During the off-peak season the Valley East and Chelmsford dump sites are open between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday to Friday, weather permitting. Please contact 705-674-4455 extension 3600 to make an appointment during this time of year, or if you have any questions. For more information, visit www.greatersudbury.ca/water.