Healthy Kids Greater Sudbury is Looking for "Super Healthy Kid" Champions
Mar 2, 2016
The challenge is on! Are you a child who makes every day an active healthy day? Do you love to get out and play? Do you enjoy eating nutritious food, and do you make water your first choice? We want to hear from you! The Healthy Kids Community Challenge is looking for children between the ages of 4 and 12 to tell us what makes them a “Super Healthy Kid!”
We invite all children between the ages of 4 and 12 to submit a video, a picture, poster or essay that tells us what makes you a “Super Healthy Kid!” The deadline for entries will be on Thursday, March 24 at 4:30 p.m.
The Healthy Kids Community Challenge will review all submissions and select Champions who can show the community what it means to be super healthy kids. Our champions will be featured on our website and in healthy Kids Community Challenge promotions and may be asked to come out to future Healthy Kids events in Greater Sudbury.
• Open to children between the ages of 4 and 12 years old and living in the City of Greater Sudbury
• Submissions can be made in English or French
• Videos should be no longer than 1 minute
• Essays should be no longer than 1 typed page or one written page, front and back
• Please take a good quality photograph of your picture and/ or poster and email or drop off the original at your nearest Citizen Service Centre
• A parent or guardian must submit the video, picture or essay for their child and sign the consent form found at www.sudburyfamilies.ca/healthykids
• The video should not include images of other children who have not given written permission to be included
How to submit a video, picture or essay:
• If you are submitting video, upload it on You Tube (or another video hosting site) and email us the link at email@example.com
• You can submit your picture or essay to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop submission off at your nearest Citizen Service Centre.
• Attach the consent form with your submissions.
For more information about the Healthy Kids Community Challenge or for more information about the Healthy Kids Champions Challenge please visit www.sudburyfamilies.ca/healthykids or visit www.Facebook.com/healthykidssudbury.