The Operations Committee hears presentations and receives correspondence and reports from the Infrastructure Services Department and from the Environmental Services Division, and shall make recommendations to Council on these matters.
The Operations Committee shall be responsible for the following objectives:
- To hear community delegations on topics related to the provision of services by the Infrastructure Services Department and by the Environmental Services Division.
- To review proposals for new policies and for amendments to existing policies that pertain to either the Infrastructure Services Department or to the Environmental Services Division.
- To conduct service level reviews, including proposed changes to existing service levels, or the introduction of new services or programs delivered by either the Infrastructure Services Department or the Environmental Services Division.
- To study topics or issues referred to the Committee by Council resolution.
Chair: Councillor Deb McIntosh
Vice Chair: Councillor Mark Signoretti
- Councillor Mark Signoretti
- Councillor Geoff McCausland
- Councillor Robert Kirwan
- Councillor Deb McIntosh
- Councillor Bill Leduc
- Councillor Joscelyne Landry-Altmann
View the current and previous agendas and minutes for the Operations Committee.