To hear presentations and receive correspondence and reports from the Growth and Infrastructure department, except for the Planning Services division, and to make recommendations to Council on these matters.
The Growth and Infrastructure department (with the exception of Planning Services division) includes: Engineering Services, Infrastructure Capital Planning, Water/Wastewater Treatment and Compliance, Linear Infrastructure Services, Environmental Services and Building Services.
- Hearing community delegations.
- Reviewing proposals for new policies and for amendments to existing policies.
- Conducting service level reviews, including proposed changes to existing service levels, or the introduction of new services or programs.
- Studying topics or issues referred to the Operations Committee by Council resolution.
- Mark Signoretti, Ward 1 (Chair)
- Michael Vagnini, Ward 2
- Pauline Fortin, Ward 4
- Mike Parent, Ward 5 (Vice-chair)
- Al Sizer, Ward 8
- Bill Leduc, Ward 11
- Joscelyne Landry-Altmann, Ward 12
A minimum of five and a maximum of seven Members of Council.
Approximately 12 meetings per year.
The Operations Committee typically meets on the third Monday of each month at 2 p.m.
The meeting must end no later than 15 minutes before the Community Services Committee meeting is scheduled to begin.
Yes – additional compensation for the Chair of the Operations Committee.