COVID-19 Update May 26, 2020
Leisure Services, Recreation and Community Centres
All Summer programs are cancelled, including:
- All City-run summer camps
- Drop-in programs held at City community centres
- Youth centres
- City recreation programs, including swimming lessons
Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled programming.
- All City of Greater Sudbury community and recreation centres
- All arenas
- City operated pools
- City operated fitness centres
- City operated museums
All community hall, arena hall and community centre rentals, including the Lionel E. Lalonde Centre, are suspended until the end of the Provincial order.
Refunds or credits will be issued for cancelled facility rentals.
No new rentals will be accepted until after the Provincial order is over.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Location: Delki Dozzi Park, 3 Mary St.
Find it in our recreation app.
- The City of Greater Sudbury has one of the best facilities for in-line skating and rollerblading in northern Ontario. Located in the Gatchell area of Greater Sudbury, Delki Dozzi Park has a beautiful 1 kilometre paved loop.
Hours and Availability:
- Open daily from dawn until dusk
- The loop is reserved for local cycling club on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 8 p.m.
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.