Play the fastest growing sport in North America! Pickleball is fun, easy to learn and can be played at all ages. It combines elements of badminton, ping-pong and tennis.
It can be played as doubles or singles, either indoors or outdoors, on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Equipment consists of a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
Pickleball Court Locations
O’Connor Playground, 140 St. George St., Sudbury
- Six pickleball courts, accommodating up to 24 players at a time.
- Permanent pickleball nets on site.
- Available first come, first served.
Lo-Ellen Park Playground, 275 Loach’s Road, Sudbury
- Four lines are painted on one of the tennis courts to accommodate pickleball players.
- Bring your own pickleball net.