Play the fastest growing sport in North America! Pickleball is fun, easy to learn and can be played at all ages. It combines elements of badminton, ping-pong and tennis.
It can be played as doubles or singles, either indoors or outdoors, on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Equipment consists of a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
Rent Pickleball Equipment
Nets, balls and paddles are available for loan from the South End Public Library and the Valley East Public Library.
Pickleball Court Locations
O’Connor Playground, 140 St. George St., Sudbury
- Six pickleball courts, accommodating up to 24 players at a time.
- Permanent pickleball nets on site.
- Available first come, first served.
Lo-Ellen Park Playground, 275 Loach’s Road, Sudbury
- Four lines are painted on one of the tennis courts to accommodate pickleball players.
- Bring your own pickleball net.