COVID-19 Update – September 21, 2021
Beginning September 22, 2021, the Province will require Ontario residents to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination status to access certain facilities, including Pools and Fitness Centres.
Please read the Facility Proof of Vaccination Policy (PDF, 143 KB)
- Access to weight/cardio room is limited to persons aged 16 and up.
- Members must present their membership card at the reception desk prior to entering the facility.
- Cell phones, cameras and other electronic recording devices are strictly prohibited for protection of privacy.
- Please refrain from using scented products while in the facility.
- Foul language and horseplay will not be tolerated.
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.