Health Care Services
- The health care team plans and coordinates the delivery of care which stresses quality of life and maintenance of optimum levels of performance in residents' daily activities.
- Physicans provide regular in-house visits. Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers are available to assist with care needs, 24-hours per day.
- All medications are administered by registered staff.
- Bathing is supervised by resident care staff.
Other health care services we provide are:
- Minimal restraint philosophy
- Skin care program
- Access to a unique dementia care program and environment
- Alternate pain therapies
- Minimum two full baths per week is offered
- Advanced wound care with therapeutic surface
- Palliative Care Program
An Occupational Therapist provides wheelchair, walker, transfer assessements, range of motion assessments, coordinates a walking program and provides recommendations for safety equipment.
Wheelchair/walker repair clinics are held on-site on a weekly basis by a community service provider.