Who to Call for Help

911 for police, fire and medical emergencies

311 to request or ask questions about municipal services

If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed call:

Your Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner or

705-671-7373 for the Health Sciences North COVID Assessment Centre or

1-866-797-0000 (TTY 1-866-797-0007) for Telehealth Ontario

You can also use the COVID-19 online self-assessment tool.

If you are looking for information about COVID-19 call Public Health Sudbury & Districts at 705-522-9200 and leave a message. Public Health will return your call within 24 hours.

Public Health Sudbury & Districts provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about COVID-19 symptoms, what to do and where to get help.

Call 211 or visit 211ontario.ca for information and referral to community, social, government and health services in Ontario.

Call 311 for information and requests for municipal services including household garbage and recycling collection, road and water main repairs, taxes and more.

Call 311 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report non-compliance with emergency orders related to COVID-19

Call 411 for telephone directory and business listings. You can also search yellowpages.ca to find local businesses.


Due to the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 situation, please note this page was last updated: Aug 5, 2020 at 10:26:12 AM