Community Housing Rules and Regulations
The Housing Registry follows rules set out by the Housing Services Act, 2011 and its associated regulations.
Community Housing Notifications are rules that have been developed by the Service Manager in accordance with the Housing Services Act.
- Wait List Management (PDF, 76.55 KB)
- Occupancy Standards for RGI Households (PDF, 316 KB)
- Urgent Status on Centralized Wait List (PDF 191 KB)
- Divestment of Property (PDF, 125 KB)
- Ineligible Due to Refusal (PDF, 152.9 KB)
- Ranking Existing Market Rent Households Applying for RGI Assistance (PDF 58.31 KB)
- Refusal to Offer a Unit by Provider (PDF, 69.67 KB)
- Maximum Household Asset Limits (PDF, 68.34 KB)
- Maximum Household Income Limits (PDF, 60.51 KB)
- Eligibility for Modified Units (PDF, 555 KB)
- Maximum Household Absence from Unit (PDF, 364.7 KB)
- Tenant Transfers between Housing Providers (PDF, 327 KB)
- Ineligibility for RGI Subsidy due to Arrears (PDF, 379 KB)