Please be advised that all EarlyON Child and Family Centres are closed until further notice due to Covid-19 pandemic. Check out our EarlyON Calendar for virtual programs.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres are located in schools and community centres throughout Greater Sudbury. They offer a range of high-quality drop-in programs that are free and open to all parents, caregivers and their children, aged 0-6.
They’re welcoming places that offer a range of services and resources, where you can:
- join fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs and games
- get advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- find out about other family services in your community
- connect with other families with young children
Many centres are open on weekdays, evenings and weekends.
You can find all EarlyON Centres upcoming events and activities, on the EarlyON Calendar
Find an EarlyON Centre
- Find an EarlyON Centre near you using our EarlyON and Family Centres map.
- Printable list of EarlyON Child and Family Centres
EarlyON Centre Locations
See listings of EarlyON Centre locations by community: