Paperless Billing – Get Your Property Tax Bills Online
Feb 12, 2024
Residents can now sign up to get their property tax bill online through the City of Greater Sudbury’s Customer Service Portal. Residents who sign up will no longer receive property tax bills in the mail.
To sign up to receive their property tax bills online, residents will need:
- an active Customer Service Portal account (311.greatersudbury.ca)
- their property's roll number
- the unique access code assigned to their property
Residents will receive letters containing information on how to sign up for online bills, along with their property’s roll number and unique access code. Residents with more than one property will receive a letter for each property they own. Each property must be enrolled for online billing separately using its unique roll number and access code. If you have not received a letter with your property’s access code by February 22, please contact 311.
Residents should note that paper interim tax bills have already been prepared, so signing up for online property tax bills will begin with the final 2024 tax bills, which are issued in May/June.
How to Register for a Customer Service Portal Account:
- Visit 311.greatersudbury.ca to create an account.
- The City of Greater Sudbury will send you an email to create a password for your account.
- When you create your account, you have the choice of receiving email or text notifications.
- Ensure that you agree to receive notifications, otherwise you will not be notified when your property tax bill is available.
- If you choose to receive updates by text, you will receive an immediate text asking you to confirm. You must reply with “Yes” to receive updates.
- Once you are registered, click “Sign in or Register” to update your information, view your history and change your password.
How to Enroll Your Property for Online Billing:
- Sign into your Customer Service Portal account at 311.greatersudbury.ca.
- Select the “Property Tax” button.
- Use the roll number and access code provided in the letter you received to enroll your property for online billing.
If you have difficulty enrolling your property for online billing or have not received a letter with your property’s unique access code, contact 311 by phone or Live Web Chat (311.greatersudbury.ca) or email email@example.com. To learn more visit greatersudbury.ca/tax.
Media Contact :