Reminder: Voice your Choice Online or Visit one of 23 Locations on Election Day to Vote
Oct 19, 2018
Voters can voice their choice online from their own computer, tablet or smartphone at www.intvoting.com/GreaterSudbury2018 until 8 p.m. on Election Day, Monday, October 22.
Those voters who would like to cast their ballot in person on Monday, October 22, can visit any of the 23 Electronic Voting Locations throughout Greater Sudbury to vote in the 2018 Municipal and School Board Election.
Bring your Voter Information Letter to vote. If you have not received your Voter Information Letter or need to make changes, please bring ID to register to vote or update your information.
The following Electronic Voting Locations will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day, Monday, October 22:
- Beaver Lake Sports & Cultural Centre, 45 Club Road, Worthington
- Capreol Community Centre & Arena, 20 Meehan Avenue, Capreol
- Carl A Nesbitt Public School, 1241 Roy Street, Sudbury
- Caruso Club – Upper Hall, 385 Haig Street, Sudbury
- Centennial Community Centre & Arena, 4333 Centennial Drive, Hanmer
- Chelmsford Community Centre & Arena, 215 Edward Avenue, Chelmsford
- Confederation Secondary School, 1918 Main Street,Val Caron
- Cyril Varney Public School, 1545 Gary Avenue, Sudbury
- Dowling Citizen Service Centre, 79 Main Street, West, Dowling
- Dr. Edgar Leclair Community Centre & Arena, 158 St Agnes Street, Azilda
- École Notre Dame de la Merci, 2 Edward Avenue, Coniston
- École secondaire du Sacre Coeur, 261 Notre Dame Avenue, Sudbury
- École secondaire Macdonald Cartier, 37 Lasalle Boulevard, Sudbury
- Garson Community Centre & Arena, 100 Church Street, Garson
- Holiday Inn, 1696 Regent Street, Sudbury
- Levack Public School, 100 High Street, Levack
- McClelland Community Centre & Arena, 37 Veterans Road, Copper Cliff
- Microtel, 1312 Kingsway, Sudbury
- Pius XII Catholic Elementary School, 44 Third Avenue, Sudbury
- Robert H. Murray Public School, 3 Henry Street, Whitefish
- Skead Senior Citizens Club, 5 Bell Street, Skead
- St. Benedict Catholic Secondary School, 2993 Algonquin Road, Sudbury
- T.M. Davies Community Centre & Arena, 325 Anderson Drive, Lively
Free transit (including Handi-Transit and Trans-Cab) is available on Election Day. Simply tell the transit bus operator that you are going to, or returning from voting to ride the bus free of charge.
Voter Help Centres remain open until Sunday October 21, during the facility’s regular hours. At any of these library and Citizen Service Centre locations, voters can cast their electronic ballot, update their information or be added to the voters’ list.
Anyone with questions about the 2018 Municipal and School Board Election can call 311 or email email@example.com.